Bookings will be available in early December and we'll notify via the email list once dates are published.
Please subscribe below to join the email list. Tours will begin in April 2021 and run through to end of October.
Thanks for your interest!
Under the MT Lands Rights Act 1984, an Entry Permit authorises the holder(s) to enter Maralinga Tjarutja lands and join the Maralinga Tours.
A tour booking includes Entry Permit only from the Eyre Hwy directly into Maralinga and return. Travellers doing the tour but seeking Transit Permits through the Mamungari Conservation Park (Anne Beadell Hwy) via the Lake Dey-Dey road, need to submit an additional permit (at no additional cost). Download Permit From Here
Note: Travel directly between Emu Junction and Maralinga Village is NOT permitted under any circumstances.
The Traditional Owners insist that visitors respect the absolute NO ALCOHOL POLICY. Visitors observed consuming alcohol will be asked to leave without any fee refund.
I, the person booking this tour, declare, that AT THE DATE OF THE TOUR, NONE OF THE PARTICIPANTS HAVE:
- travelled from overseas?
- travelled from QLD, NSW, or VIC?
- been in close contact with a confirmed COVID 19 case?
- exhibited any of the following symptoms - fever, cough, sore throat, tiredness, shortness of breath?
- the participants are aware of and applying social distancing and hygiene protocols during entry?
- if the above declaration is no longer valid at the time of the tour you will notify us immediately for a cancellation and refund.
We reserve the right to make amendments to this booking if required. Full payment is required 30 days prior to the tour date. Please see our Terms of Service at https://www.maralingatours.com.au/fine-print/