Under the MT Lands Rights Act 1984, an Entry Permit authorises the holder(s) to enter Maralinga Tjarutja lands and join the Maralinga Tours.
A tour booking includes Entry Permit only from the Eyre Hwy directly into Maralinga and return. Travellers doing the tour but seeking Transit Permits through the Mamungari Conservation Park (Anne Beadell Hwy) via the Lake Dey-Dey road, need to submit an additional permit (at no additional cost). Download Permit From Here
Note: Travel directly between Emu Junction and Maralinga Village is NOT permitted under any circumstances.
The Traditional Owners insist that visitors respect the absolute NO ALCOHOL POLICY. Visitors observed consuming alcohol will be asked to leave without any fee refund.
I, the person booking this tour, declare, that AT THE DATE OF THE TOUR, NONE OF THE PARTICIPANTS HAVE:
- returned from overseas in the previous 14 days?
- travelled from QLD, NSW, or VIC within the previous 14 days?
- been in close contact with a confirmed COVID 19 case?
- exhibited any of the following symptoms - fever, cough, sore throat, tiredness, shortness of breath?
- the partictants are aware of and applying social distancing and hygiene protocols during entry?
- if the above declaration is no longer valid at the time of the tour you will notify us immediately for a cancellation and refund.
We reserve the right to make amendments to this booking if required. Full payment is required 30 days prior tour date. Please see our Terms of Service at https://www.maralingatours.com.au/fine-print/
Use the form below to see the various prices, you don't need to book straight away. If you do, the deposit is 10% with balance required 30 days prior to tour date, (you'll receive an email reminder).